We measure our pricing primarily on number of engagements. Engagements include votes, emails captured, predictions & user signups. More info about our plans can be found on our plans and pricing page.
There are a few ways.
- Force registration on voting brackets. You can also run an optional registration and ask for email signup as part of your campaign.
- Run a prediction mode – prediction requires an account to be created, and an email address to be captured
- Before, during and after play. You have multiple opportunities to ask for email addresses and you can leverage our built in content workflow settings to provide calls to action.
With our enterprise plans you can capture additional user information on signup. Common questions include first and last name, company name, etc. The options are endless. Contact us to learn more.
Great question! It completely depends on your bracket size, media that you plan to embed, and what modes you plan to run. But we often see clients sign up and launch a bracket on the same day.
Building and launching a bracket is easy! Steps include:
- Sign up for a plan
- Create your bracket using our point and click interface.
- Run on Votion or grab an embed code and launch the bracket on your own website.
We support prediction, voting, live mode and NCAA brackets.
Absolutely! You have access to your bracket data including votes, predictions, registrations and email addresses in real time. Preview results in our console, or download the data on demand.
Yes! Our bracket platform is slick and fast loading on all devices!
Votion has been around since 2016, but we pioneered Interactive Brackets starting in 2008 with Bracketeers.
We do! Click here to see the details.