This Versus That Matchups - quick campaign type for fast engagement and input.
Ask your audience to give quick input on pretty much anything. This versus style setup puts one entity against another in a matchup that can be set up in seconds leveraging the Votion console.
This lightweight product runs amazingly well natively and can even fit in traditional digital ad slots like a 300x600. Matchups are binary - they ask users to choose one competitor over another.
Matchups save voter data in console, and you have access to the analytics and data in real time. If you are looking for a quick way to poll your audience in a fast and fun campaign type this is a great new option.
Here are some live use cases:
- News & Updates: Share company or industry news in a fun, engaging manner. L'Oreal Style Icon
- Trivia: Engagement & insight in bite sized chunks. Snapple Animal Trivia
- Quick Survey: Capture quick input then offer your audience a personalized call to action. The Buckle - What's your Style?
- Audience Segmentation: Capture quick input then offer your audience a personalized call to action. Adidas - What's your style?
- Lead Generation: Qualify leads through one-question surveys. Zillow - Lease or Buy?
Or, try out this example:
All Votion Matchups Feature:
- Timed campaigns: coming soon, live, completed states
- Real time raw data export from Console
- Full branding control (white label option)
- Advanced customization options
- "Vote Again" option