Interactive content marketing is the key to tomorrow’s digital marketing strategy. It offers increased customer engagement and awareness, a more rich experience leading to higher rates of activation, more brand awareness, and much more.
Wondering if interactive content marketing is right for you? We’ve compiled a list of 10 interactive content marketing stats that will likely make you wonder why you still haven’t incorporated an interactive content marketing strategy within your digital marketing campaign.
1. In a Content Marketing Institute Survey in 2016, 75% of marketing participants said they anticipated that their company or organization would increase their utilization of interactive content marketing.
2. In the same survey, 51% respondents have been implementing an interactive content strategy into their overall digital marketing campaign for 3 years or longer.
3. In the same survey, 79% of marketers agreed that interactive content can have reusable value, increasing the number of repeat visitors and multiple exposures.
4. According to Marketo, 89% of current marketers are focused on creating more high-quality and engaging content over the next 12 months.
5. According to the Content Marketing Institute, Marketers spend 28% of their budget on content marketing.
7. According to DNB, the top 3 challenges that accompany content marketing are
- Creating engaging content
- Producing content consistently
- Measuring content effectiveness
8. According to Ion Interactive, 93% of marketers agreed that interactive content is effective in educating its buyers.
9. In the same survey, 88% of marketers said that interactive content is effective in differentiating their brand from their competitors
10. Also according to Ion Interactive, 70% of marketers say that interactive content is effective at converting site visitors.
Those are some crazy stats! If you want to learn more about interactive content marketing and what it can do for you, click the button below for a free demo of Votion! Also if you want to learn more about how interactive content marketing is better than content marketing then check out this Infographic!