Here is a round-up of changes made to the Votion bracket platform since the end of the 2016 March Madness season:
- Detailed analytics are now available. Here is a screenshot of it in action:
- Enhanced mobile UX by moving matchup above birds eye view
Improved control for messaging. Messaging is now available for:
- Prediction Page
- Prediction Completed
- Coming Soon Message
- Voting Logged In
- Voting Not Logged In
- Voting Finished
- Bracket Completed
We’ve also added these configuration options to each campaign:
- Force Registration flag
- Show Signup Flag
- Show Current Round flag
- Show Vote flag
- Show Percentage flag
Real time stats module is now available.
This replaces the old matchup-list page and is very informative.
- Updated the help section with more relevant contextual help
- Launched a Group / World Cup Play module – run group selections before preview mode, then allow competitors to advance through a normal bracket using our Spectator Mode Campaign option (enterprise only).
- Ability to change vote delay interval – for hacker / bot detection we have a vote submit delay in place. This is now customizable – ask us if you would like your default changed.