Votion product updates 8/22/16 – powering Ad Tech, Group/World Cup Play Brackets, Feature updates & More!
Group / World Cup Play now available!
We’ve released a huge update to our Bracket product. We’re pleased to now support World Cup Style Group Tournament play. You can see our first campaign of the type in action up on the Call of Duty website. Here’s a preview of group selection. From group play, users move to normal prediction mode, and then the campaign is powered using our Spectator Mode Campaign option.
We’ve taken our marketing products and made a couple available as Interactive Ad Units. We’re thrilled about these updates, and you can see some examples in action here.
The team’s been busy making some great feature improvements to our products. Here are some highlights:
- We added custom emoji’s to use as the “like/dislike” options. Here’s what we have available so far, and you can always add your own through CSS overrides. Check out an example campaign.
- We just updated how the buttons work. After running a number of production campaigns, we realized that having two “Vote” buttons was not right. So we updated the product to use the Competitor Name field as the call to action button.
- We’ve revamped how social sharing works with Matchups. You’ll now see a nice overlay in the Matchup with social icons when clicking on the new share icon in the default view
- We’ve added a new Preview link within each tab in console, so you can quickly click out to see your work in progress
- As mentioned in the StackUp update above, we added controls for custom icons as like/dislike options
Hope you find these updates useful! If you have suggestions, drop us a line on our contact form (or email Craig directly).
Craig & the Votion team