Votion product updates 6/21/16
We’ve made some great updates to our product suite, including:
Updated helper videos for each product are now live – you can see them in the sub-nav of console by clicking the “Quick Start Guide” link
- We now support single-vote poll types. In the past we only supported a 1-N voting option – meaning you could vote for one or more competitors in a poll and then submit your votes. Now we offer a 2nd option – single vote – where on the first click of a vote button the vote gets submitted. Click here to try it out!
- Ability to change vote delay interval – for hacker / bot detection we have a vote submit delay in place. This is now customizable – ask us if you would like your default changed
- Enhanced mobile UX by moving matchup above birds eye view
- Added a loading icon used while the images are loading in the background
- Customizable post-engagement text now available
- Image optimizations
We’ll keep you posted as we launch more updates!
Craig & the Votion team